JOIN US AS WE WORK TO TURN WASTE TO WEALTH
We are hard at work on our journey to become the number one company in collection of recyclables in Nigeria and we need hardworking, passionate and dedicated people to support us.
1. Wecycler: Carries out collection and transportation of recyclable material from households on specially constructed cargo tricycles. People applying for this position need to have an outgoing personality and have the ability to work well under pressure. This position comes with an attractive welfare package. Interested candidates should possess an SSCE certificate or its equivalent. Successful wecyclers will have an opportunity to be considered for support in entering our manager trainee program.
2. Intern: General-purpose activities at Wecyclers ranging from customer surveys to operations and marketing.
3. Manager trainee: Wecyclers is seeking the services of young, dynamic and active people to fill the position of manager trainee. Successful participants in the training program will have the opportunity to manage one of our hubs. Interested candidates should possess an OND certificate or its equivalent.
How to apply
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Job Opening
The Wecycler Fellow will have the opportunity to join us in our ambitious mission to clean up Lagos streets and eventually other urban centers. The fellow will be based in Lagos, Nigeria for the duration of the summer (June – Aug).
The fellow will help define the project they work on; however, we currently have the greatest need in:
- • Consulting – helping us structure our consulting program for leading organizations
- • Building a marketing strategy for selling our collection services to 3 groups of organizations:
- Schools and
- • Thought leadership – Figure out how to turn our household collection data into meaningful insights about our waste and waste management in Lagos.
For the Wecycler Fellow, we are looking for the following qualities:
- • Tenacity
- • Social consciousness
- • Analytical Skills
- • A collaborative mentality
- • Patience, humility and empathy
- • A passion for the working in the developing context
- • Powerful communication skills
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with subject “Wecyclers Fellow Program – Your Name.” After an interview process, we will select successful candidates to participate in the programs. . The 2014 Wecyclers Fellow will provide a basic stipend, which will cover lunch and expenses and can provide support with accommodation. Although monetary compensation is minimal, the experience will be beneficial for years to come. The Wecyclers Fellow must have the desire and energy to spend at least (1 year) in Lagos Nigeria.